Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Zap! is a kind of flavoured milk?

I've developed a bit of a twitch due to an overzealous neurophysiologist this morning, hellbent on establishing not only where my ulnar nerve has struck difficulty but I strongly suspect he was running a pool on how many electric shocks it takes before I cry. To be fair, he was very nice about it all. It wasn't until I left his ward that I was grateful I knew exactly where the toilets where and made a beeline to bawl my eyes out discreetly, fearful of bumping into any med students that I have come to know along the way attempting to play that sport with the round plastic thing, as I don't do delicate and tearful - I do bleary, bright red and snotty.

After fighting with the flying pig of customer service in this country, I spent most of the day on hold to one call centre or another trying to find out where all my goodies are going. Apparently it is very common practice to deliver to your neighbour and NOT leave a card saying exactly where it is. Long story short, I played Who Are The People In Your Neighbourhood* and have introduced myself to half the street to no avail. If you are Mr Vam and you have my mp3 covers, hand 'em over!

Also after many difficulties and a remote controlled plane, I have finally received my mp3 player - a Creative Zen V Plus - only for it to stop working within half an hour leaving me on the brink of toythrowing, or perhaps a nudge past the brink. But thanks to someone infinitely more patient than I am I'm currently listening to Arcade Fire on it as I type... Yay for new toys and Toy Boys.

*Not the same as the version played by Brenda and myself in 2nd year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home