Monday, August 21, 2006

Something beginning with P

Much to dismay of the general populace, I passed my theory test with flying colours. I'm not sure what colour flying colours are, but they would be suitably offensive and visible to everyone like a flashing hazard light, say. Or, as I was discussing with colleagues the possibility of playing loud music to warn innocent bystanders that I was in the region - but I feared this would only lead to the death of small children, mistaking me for an ice cream truck. I floated the idea of perhaps a different sort of tune, maybe HARD! ROCK! HALLELUYAH! or something in a similar vein, but perhaps running over small children is Darwinism at work...

Speaking of hazards, the hazard perception part of the test wasn't quite as successful. Ironic really. I AM a hazard. I think, therefore I perceive?

A new game we are playing is the 'let's buy tickets to see random bands play' - the first one is tomorrow night - You Say Party! We Say Die!

What can I say? I am drawn to the power of the exclamation mark!
!
!
!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home