Friday, July 07, 2006

More useful than tits on a bull. Honest.

Though not by much. Despite grand designs and greater expectations I haven't got much further in sorting my life out, although I did pick up a lovely handbag, sunglasses and several delightful guidebooks in Florence. I also picked up an insect bite that is determined to consume my entire leg.

One day I would like to know why I am such a useless procrastinator and find out how to put an end to said procrastination. But I know I can do that some other day...

Colleague's job has become available, which I dearly want, if only to get out of Nobby's reporting line, oh, and the extra four grand would be nice. Shouldn't get my hopes up but I am running out of patience and I can't take much more of being talked to like a stupid brat because I start behaving like one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home