Thursday, September 21, 2006

Prayers for the Hamster

It's confession time - Steve Irwin and a stingray - unfortunate, Peter Brock and a tree on the rally, also unfortunate. But I'm more upset by Richard Hammond in intensive care, which may sound very strange to some. All three were doing something they loved at the time of their accident - but Richard Hammond is my favourite (all the ladies I work with know what I mean) and my thoughts are with his family, having experienced my share of intensive care waiting rooms, varying updates in conditions and constant tests. I just hope that he makes a full recovery.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger last year's girl said...

Jezza's released a statement: he says: "James and I are looking forward to getting our Hamster back."

Bless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home